Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Today was a good day

Can't say much more than the title. 

We arrived in Ceres early this morning after spending the past few days with the kind people of tostado. 

We spent the day visiting a dairy farm, that had the most atrocious smell in the world, but it was interesting, a nursery, a hospital, and a water treatment plant. We got to walk around the square and shop, then have dinner and present to the club in Ceres. 

The people here are great. It was very hard to leave San Jorge. The people were so amazing. But the past few days have been amazing also. Today marks the halfway point. I have fallen for the people and the country. My spanish is getting better and I am no longer missing home. These people continue to amaze me with their kindness, and the country continues to amaze me with its beauty. 

Tomorrow we travel to Santiago Del estero. I am looking forward to the new adventure and seeing Florencia and Ana. 

Below are pictures of the past few days. 

The sunset in tostada was gorgeous. I call it, "Gods Fingerprints on the World."

Now I'm listening to my host father, Louie, play the accordion. This world truly is a beautiful thing. 

















No comments:

Post a Comment