Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Muchisima Gracias

Flying over somewhere in Florida now. About to touch base in Atlanta within the hour. One long trip through customs then a hop, skip, and a jump back to Roanoke. 

Ready to be home after this long flight. 

On our flight from Tucuman to Buenas Aires, we had more turbulence than I've ever experienced in my life. I actually came all the way out of my seat and hit the ceiling of the plane at one point. As did many others. It was an extremely scary experience, but we made it through alright. I continued to pray to make it through alive. I guess someone was listening. 

Many thanks to all who made this experience a reality.  I thought that it would be appropriate to post on our team blog one final time an thank my team as well as everyone in Argentina who treated us so well. 

What an incredible experience, and what amazing things rotary is doing around the  globe. I cannot wait to tell my friends and family all about it, as well as local Rotarians. 

Here's to many more bright days ahead for us all, and I hope this isn't Adios, just more like Hasta Pronto. 

Ciao Argentina. 

No comments:

Post a Comment